Logs & Firewood
Ready To Burn
Premium force dried firewood has been produced for log users to burn a high quality fuel with a high heat content. Our dry fuel
is made from 100% local virgin sustainably sourced BSL/FSC certified timber with a low moisture content of less than 20% for an ideal fuel for your log boiler, wood burner or open fire whether you are heating your home or your business.
Our dry Logs ensures low emissions and trouble-free heating with a high energy and heat value.
Premium forced dried firewood has been produced to enable firewood users to have full confidence in the quality and availability of their fuel.
Our Logs provide:
- BSL Authorised and complies with the Renewable Heating Incentive (RHI)
- All timber is from 100% virgin UK traceable, sustainable Woodlands and Forestry.
- A low moisture content of less than 20%.
- A high calorific value and a high heat.
- A very clean fuel which does not blacken your wood stove glass.
- 100% Certified ‘Ready to Burn’ by Woodsure.
- A fuel available all year round in any quantity required
- A fuel which has been tested and certified by Alfred H Knight.
Currently there is a variety in the quality of firewood which is being sold locally. Now with our Premium Force dried ‘Ready to Burn’ logs there is no issue.
- Firewood not available when required.
- Wet firewood when burnt produces very little heat.
- Wet logs tar your chimney and your wood stove glass.
- Logs which are wet do not burn well.
- Logs which produce little heat require even more logs to produce the same heat as our firewood.
Out Of StockFrom £60.00
- Softwood Dumpy Bags
Buy NowFrom £85.00
- Hardwood Dumpy Bags
Out Of StockFrom £21.00
- Softwood netted log bags
Buy NowFrom £29.75
- Hardwood netted log bags
Out Of StockFrom £63.98
- Softwood Dumpy bag + Kindling + Firelighters
Buy NowFrom £93.98
- Hardwood Dumpy bag + Kindling + Firelighters
Out Of StockFrom £28.98
- Softwood Netted Log Bags + Kindling + Firelighters
Buy NowFrom £38.73
- Hardwood Netted Log Bags + Kindling + Firelighters